Sheet + Fan = Tons of FUN
With temperatures rising. Cool or cold sounds pretty nice right about now. Well there is nothing like finding ways to cool down.
We have central air in our house which is a huge blessing.
With that said, our upstairs bedrooms gets pretty hot at times. So we use an oscillating fan in our main bedroom.
Whenever we make our bed I place our daughter on the bed since she just loves it when I make the bed on top of her. It has become a game. I don’t mind making the bed 10 times all at once because her smile and giggles make it all worth while. I did this with all of our kids at this age. And each one would smile and giggle and toss the sheets and blankets to the side and play peek-a-boo. So on one such occasion it struck me why not bring the fan over and place the sheet a little bit over it. It was so simple to do. She had a blast and then one of her older brothers got caught in the action.
So here is the down low
- Grab a sheet a queen or king will work great
- A fan “Box fan” if you do it on the ground/floor
- An outlet “Very Important to have electricity” hehe
- grab a few extra blankets or tape
- Take your sheet and place it down, put a blanket or tape at one end and the fan at the other
- Turn the fan on that is after you plugged it in. 🙂
- Now deciding on how high you want the sheet to go. Tape the sides down or place blankets on the side to keep them down
- Grab your kiddos and hey why not yourself. Sin underneath and enjoy the breeze.
Here 2 of the 3 kiddos enjoying themselves. The eldest went on a date with dad.
Try this out and leave a comment below on your thoughts