The Liebster Award
I will have to admit I wasn’t expecting this at all.
Renae from More Than Mommy nominated me for this award. YEAH!!! Thank you for thinking of me.
By accepting this nomination I must do the following
1. Link back to the blog that nominated me.
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with less than 3,000 followers
3. Answer the questions posted by the blogger who nominated me
4. Share 11 random facts about myself.
5. Create 11 questions for my nominees
6. Contact my nominees with their award
Now before I do the above. I just want to say thank you to all of you out there that follow my crazy life and economical ideas. Seriously I’m always looking for NEW material, granted my kids and hubby give me a lot. So if you have a crazy idea please message me and let me know.
Now I will have to admit I have never heard of the Liebster award so I was a little on the skeptical side and wanted to do a little research. I will be honest I was looking for a website that stated everything. However that is not the case. If you would like to learn more about Liebster award and it’s originality head on over to Sophey Says. She gives the best analysis of who started it and when it started.
I have contacted the above nominees for their award.
11 random facts about myself.
1. I love to garden and get my fingers dirty.
2. I drove my parents crazy at young age with singing the ABC’s ALL the time. Yes I remember doing this.
3. I was a tomboy through and through. However I love my girly frills as well. So more often than not you would find me in a tree in a ruffled dress.
4. I would love to have 7 kids.
5. I love OLD cars
6. If I could transport to a time in history it would be to the 50′s and 60′s. They had the best music and life was still very simple.
7. Cooking and baking are one of my passions
8. I can look at a dress or outfit and go home and make it without a pattern.
9. I hate shoes and would prefer to be barefoot all day.
10. If you are talking to me passionately about something my face unintentionally will mimics yours. Not sure why this happens, but it is annoys me.
11. The first plane I ever rode in, was when I was 18 and on my way to Ireland.
So here are the questions I must answer “I will do my best”
My Questions for these Bloggers:
1. How long have you been blogging? I have blogged since January but didn’t really tell my family about it or share it with others until April 2013.
2. What is your favorite holiday and why? I love Easter! I love it for what it represents. For me it represents that no matter how much I have screwed up my life or have done stupid things. God has forgiven me. He sent Jesus to pay my price for my sin, so I wouldn’t have to pay the price. I now don’t have to die and spend eternity in hell, but because I accepted Jesus as my Lord and I try to live for him everyday I will be able to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
3. What is your inspiration? Honestly? My kids and my hubby.
4. What is one thing about you that no one would ever guess? That I come from a large family.
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Lol, now that is funny! When I was 4 I wanted to be a garbage man, when I was 6 I wanted to be a nurse, when I was 8 I wanted to be a stay at home mom and that dreamed has stayed with me and I’m doing it right now . Granted I did want to do a few other things. I wanted to be a children’s pastor “which I did for a couple years as a substitute” I also wanted to own my own business. “Which I still hope I can do one day”.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Honestly I wish I was more patient.
7. Would you rather be the smartest person in the world, or the most attractive? Definitely the smartest.
8. What is the furthest away from home you have ever been? Goodness I live in Minnesota and I went to Ireland on a Missions Trip. Beautiful Country and the best 10 days EVER!
9. If you could have dinner with any one person, dead or alive, who would it be? 2 people Jesus of course. I have a lot of questions that I would like to have answered now than having to wait until I get to heaven to have them answered. Otherwise Steve Deace. He has influenced me in so many ways and has answered many questions about politics. He has helped me develop my world view and understanding of why I believe what I believe.
10. What is your pet peeve? Oh my goodness which one? Once you have kids you all of a sudden have pet peeves you never knew existed. For instance my middle child likes to crawl through my legs. While I’m cooking or even trying to walk across the room. AAAAAAHHHHHH. Yes I have tripped a few times.
11. How many siblings do you have? You just had to ask this. LOL I have 9 siblings. 5 brothers and 4 sisters. I love each and every one of them. Granted we live all over the USA so it is really hard to get together. Hopefully one day when life calms down we will all be able to get together.
My questions for my nominees are as follows:
1. Where are you originally from?
2. What is the number one thing on your bucket list?
3. What is your favorite thing to do outside the home?
4. If you could move somewhere today, where would it be and why?
5. What made you want to write a blog?
6. How many siblings do you have?
7. What is your favorite holiday and why?
8. If you had a super power what would it be and why?
9. What is the most exciting or dangerous thing you have ever done?
10. What are you most scared of?
11. What is your favorite food?
That was fun! Thank you for the nomination More Than Mommy.